Kaplan is the UK's largest and leading accountancy training provider with the expertise you need to succeed.
- Funded apprenticeships in Accounting (AAT)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Achieve consistently higher pass rates in all qualifications
- Offer flexible learning options
- World Class tutor support
More information about Kaplan
Why study at Kaplan Hull? Because they offer courses in a variety of accountancy qualifications as above!
If you are interested in a career in accountancy, Kaplan offers you a wide range of professional qualifications to boost your career potential and our flexible learning options mean Kaplan can tailor your studies to your needs.
The AAT qualification can be completed as an apprenticeship, fully or partially funded for all age groups (terms and conditions apply).
Come and visit us on our open days and find out more.
- Thursday 9th August 2012, 1.00pm - 7.00pm
- Wednesday 15th August 2012, 2.00pm - 6.00pm